When Her Campus Saves Your Life: We Love Our Fall Survival Kit!

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Siena chapter.

Fall came before any of us were ready for it, and let’s be honest, it’s impossible to be fully prepared for school. With midterms upon us, school is in full swing, and all of us here at Her Campus Siena are thrilled that Her Campus Nationals and their wonderful sponsors got our backs! Check out these goodies and essentials that we are so #blessed to receive and so excited to use!

For the Calorie-Conscious foodie, our Zing Zero Calorie Sweetener is essential for your baking, smoothies, and coffee. This sweetener gives you all the sweetness you want without the weird aftertaste. Did we mention it’s zero calories?

For the collegiette who is forever susceptible to colds and perpetually sick, we got you covered! Cold-Eeze is perfect for curing those coughs and sore throats. Now that midterms are here we are bound to get sick from all those late nights. If you do get sick, never fear, this amazing stuff also shortens your cold!

For the Chipotle lover in all of us, we have some awesome BOGO free coupons from Chipotle that we have been giving away. Have you entered one of our contests yet? Stay tuned for more!

If you’re like us, you are ready to pull an all-nighter whenever you have to. We here at HC Siena were lucky to receive an entire box of 5-Hour Energy drinks! Perfect for carrying around in your backpack or in your coat pocket, these drinks are the answer to your 4PM energy crash.

Music is an important part of surviving your semester. Whether it’s at the gym, walking to class, or getting in the zone with your homework, headphones are essential to enjoying your music. These headphones courtesy of 5-Hour Energy make it possible to enjoy your music and they come with cute interchangeable colored buds. What’s better than listening to music in style?

Bad hair days are inevitable when you’re constantly on the go. With these awesome sea-salt goodies from TRESemme, your hair days are guaranteed to be amazing from here on out.

Who said putting on makeup had to be time-consuming? With all the stress from getting back into the swing of school sometimes looking our best becomes impossible. However, these super cute and easy eye-shadow sticks from New York Color will have you looking your best in a flash.

Thanks so much, Her Campus and sponsors for all of these great goodies! Stay tuned for ways to win some this great stuff! 

Megan Salavantis is a Siena College Class of 2018. Megan majored in English at Siena during those four years.
Sammi is the Lifestyle Editor at HerCampus.com, assisting with content strategy across sections. She's been a member of Her Campus since her Social Media Manager and Senior Editor days at Her Campus at Siena, where she graduated with a degree in Biology of all things. She moonlights as an EMT, and in her free time, she can be found playing post-apocalyptic video games, organizing her unreasonably large lipstick collection, learning "All Too Well (10 Minute Version) (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault)" on her guitar, or planning her next trip to Broadway.
Julia Lowney is a Siena College Class of 2018 alumna. During her time at Siena, she studied English and also minored in Marketing and Writing and Communications.