This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Siena chapter.

Bored not being at Siena and don’t know what to do? Catch up on some Netflix! Here’s some suggestions on what to watch over the break:

Out Now:

Love Actually (2003)

A classic British romantic comedy set around christmas time that you’ve probably seen a million times. Love Actually is one of those movies you can never see too many times and is perfect to watch during the hoidays. 

Step Up (2006)

An early Channing Tatum teaming up with now-wife Jenna Dewan-Tatum to make the cutest dance pair…what’s not to love? Ten years later and Step Up is still the perfect movie to watch with firends. 

Coming Soon:

Barry (2016)

Going to miss Obama when he leaves office? Barry tells the story of a young Barack Obama during his time as an undergraduate at Columbia Unversity. Barry comes to Netflix on December 16th.

You can watch the trailer here:

Marvel’s Captain America: Civil War (2016)

Forget going to the movies on Christmas day! Watch the latest instalment in the Marvel Universe right at home. Coming to Netflix on December 25th, Captain America: Civil War is the perfect movie to watch with your family.

Lemony Snicket’s A Series of Unfortunate Events: Season 1 (2016)

Remember reading Lemony Snicket’s A Series of Unfortunate Events as a kid? Well they’re making yet another adaptation this time starring Neil Patrick-Harris as Count Olaf! Be sure to catch the first season January 13th, right before the begining of next semester! 

You can watch the trailer here:

Salome Degroult-Elias is a Siena College Class of 2017 alumna. During her time at Siena, she studied English.