Tips to Surviving Halloween with the HC Back to School Survival Kit

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Siena chapter.

Halloween is coming up, and we know things can sometimes get a little ~spooky~ among the festivities. But don’t fret, the HC Survival Kit has you covered for everything you’ll need the night of Halloween. Oh no! You want to dress up as a bronzed Grecian goddess for Halloween, but your skin hasn’t seen the sun in months since you’ve been stuck in the library all semester. Don’t worry, the L’Oréal Paris Sublime Bronze Hydrating Self-Tanning Milk will give you an easy, gorgeous glow and keep your skin moisturized. To achieve the perfect dramatic Halloween makeup, look no further than BUXOM Cosmetics Big Tease™ Plumping Mascara for instantly plumped lashes at the maximum volume. Even better, this mascara is long-lasting and will make it all the way through the night.

At the end of the night, you don’t want to struggle too much removing your epic makeup look. Just reach for your All-In-1 Waterproof Micellar Cleansing Water to remove even the most long-wear makeup. That stubborn Halloween face paint has finally met it’s match! Whether you are trick-or-treating or going out to a party, safety is always important. Sabre has you protected with their Personal Alarm with Key Ring or Personal Alarm with Clip and LED Light, and Drink Test Kit. All of their products are extremely user-friendly and will make you feel more safe this Halloween.To keep yourself smelling fresh this Halloween, check out Katy Perry’s INDI Fragrance. This scent is a one of a kind seductive musk fragrance that will guarantee to be just as unique as your costume is!Sometimes a costume isn’t complete without silky smooth legs. Skintimate 2-in-1 Shave Cream & Skin Conditioner makes shaving so much less scary with its luxurious, conditioning formula. Have a last-minute costume DIY to work on? Krazy Glue is all you need to add the final touches to your costume project, no matter what material you are working with. The small to-go packaging makes DIY’s easy in a hurry.There’s nothing scarier than going out to Halloween dinner and realizing your meal doesn’t have enough flavor! Don’t worry– this Frank’s Red Hot comes in a convenient to-go pouch that you can stick in the pocket of any costume.You might be worried about all the Halloween candy you’ve been eating lately. To make sure you’re getting your nutrients in, try out the Chocolate Sea Salt GōL Bar and Maple Sea Salt GōL Bar which are full of protein and fiber with no added sugars, and are made of just 8 to 10 simple ingredients. In case that scary movie you just watched has you afraid of the dark, Wallflowers Fragrance Plugs are your new best friend with their beautifully comforting smells and glowing nightlight feature. Plus, you can enjoy your favorite scents without breaking the no-candle dorm rules!

Emma Burkard is a Siena College Class of 2019 alumna. During her time at Siena, she studied English and also minored in Writing and Communications.