Sweet Valentine’s Day Spots in Albany

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Siena chapter.

Looking for some cute places to check out with your Valentines or Galentine’s today? Here’s some of the best places to get sweet V-Day treats right in Albany!

Psychedellicatessen

This groovy bagel shop is a super cool place to chill out any day in Troy, but it’s especially fun today because they have heart shaped strawberry bagels! Pair it with some yummy vanilla cream cheese and a warm flavored coffee to warm up your Valentine’s day breakfast. But act fast: heart-shaped bagel supplies are limited, so make sure to stop in early to make sure you get one!

Image by Author

Cider Belly Donuts

I think I can say with confidence Cider Belly has the yummiest donuts in all of Albany. For Valentine’s day, they have an amazing special menu of all kinds of Valentine-themed donuts like the “heartthrob” that you will definitely LOVE! You can either get a box of donuts packed up to go, or sit and enjoy eating your donuts at their cute little shop. Either way, I would get there early because I’m sure they’ll run out quick!

Image Source

Krause’s Homemade Candy

Krause’s is arguably the best place in Albany to get homemade chocolates and candies. If you’re looking to get something sweet for your Valentine, or yourself, Krause’s is the place to go!

Image Source

Cheesecake Machismo

I was recently introduced to this adorable little cheesecake shop in Albany! It is definitely a must-go place on Valentine’s day with it’s warm and fun vintage comic-themed setting and all different kinds of cheesecakes to try out. Their special is $6 for a slice of cheesecake and a cup of coffee, the perfect pairing for a sweet Valentine treat!

Image Source

Emma Burkard is a Siena College Class of 2019 alumna. During her time at Siena, she studied English and also minored in Writing and Communications.