This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Siena chapter.

Ever since I can remember hearing their music, I loved the Jonas Brothers and their music. The first time I listened to their music, I was about eight years old, which was more than 10 years ago. The fact that I am still interested in their music is incredible, especially since their style has changed quite a bit since I was younger. Here are a few reasons why I’m still a JoBros fan, over a decade later.

Their Old Music is Amazing

Back in 2006, their first album, It’s About Time was released, which is probably when I started listening to them. Their music from their earlier albums is upbeat and when I hear it, the music brings me back to when I was little. I loved their music growing up, and would listen to it with all of my friends. It brings back great memories.

Their New Music is Just as Amazing

They haven’t created music together in about a decade, so I was extremely excited when they announced an album would be released in 2019. At first, I wasn’t loving it because I was used to their old music. Once I listened to it more often, I realized their music changed along with them growing up. Their music that used to be loud and very upbeat was now a little more quiet and refined.

They Worked it Out

Sometime after their album in 2009, they had some “creative differences” and the band broke up. Seeing these three brothers go their separate ways was a great opportunity for them to grow individually and come back together stronger than ever. This just goes to show that family is family no matter what, and that things will always work out.

The J Sisters

Kevin was the first to get married out of all of the siblings, which was not surprising, because he was always more mature than the others. He married Danielle Jonas, who besides being beautiful is also successful like her husband. Their two kids are adorable, and they make the cutest family. Joe married Game of Thrones star, Sophie Turner, who is one of my favorite characters on the show and is an amazing human in general. Nick married Priyanka Chopra, who is an actress. The J Sisters support their hubbies whenever they can and are a group of fierce successful women.

Their Concerts are Amazing

I saw them at SPAC back in 2008, which was my first ever concert. I was excited to see them perform and had dreamed about what my first concert would be like. It was everything I expected and more – it’s one of my favorite memories! My nine year old self went wild when the Camp Rock stars came out to perform one of their hits, Burning Up. My sister and I knew every word to that song, and I still do. My sister and my best friends were lucky enough to get tickets to go to their concert at the Times Union Center this past summer (2019), which was one of the best days of my life. They came out singing Burning Up and I almost started crying because I was so happy. I loved being able to see them perform twice in one decade, once at the beginning, and once at the end.

If you enjoyed the Jonas Brothers’ music from when they first started and haven’t checked out their new music yet, you definitely should! The more I listen to it, the more I like their new music, so go check it out and you’ll see what I mean!

Nikki Gazdik is a Siena College Class of 2022 alumna. She studied Accounting during her time at Siena.