The Remainder of Your Spring Semester, Narrated by Corinne

Spring break is over, and now we’re just trying to make our way through the final weeks of the spring semester. Here’s our problematic fave, Corinne from The Bachelor, to help narrate us along the way.

When all of your professors start assigning essays, tests, and projects for the same day

gif source

When it’s still 30 degrees outside in April

gif source

When you have to take a break and reward yourself for doing your homework after 10 minutes

gif source

When your friend asks if you want to go to the gym together but you haven’t gone in two weeks

gif source

Telling your friends you can’t hang out because you have too much work to do, but in reality: 

gif source

Watching your friends take an L at the townhouses like

gif source

Realizing that it’s only Tuesday when you thought it was Thursday

gif source

When it finally hits 60 degrees so you have to lay out on the quad

gif source

At the end of the weekend when the communal bathrooms haven’t been cleaned in a few days

gif source

Every time you walk up the stairs to your dorm room instead of taking the elevator

gif source

When a boy you aren’t even dating lets you down once again

gif source

When your professor assigns a 15-page single-spaced research paper with Chicago formatting and footnotes worth 75% of your final grade

gif source

Trying to help your friend pick out an outfit for the night but you’re already a little tipsy

gif source

When you’re trying to have fun at Siena Fest but in the back of your mind you remember you have 3 essays due on Monday

gif source

Trying to find a seat in the library during finals week

gif source

Last minute cramming for finals like

gif source

In the middle of taking your finals

gif source

When you actually pass the final in your worst class

gif source

Finally going home for the summer but realizing you have to say goodbye to your friends

gif source

Emma is a senior English major, Writing and Communcations minor, and CC of Her Campus Siena. An aspiring editor for a fashion magazine, she dreams of one day having a stylish apartment in the Upper East Side complete with her ultimate shoe closet. Emma also documents everything about her life from her winged eyeliner and OOTD's to her latest adventure or iced coffee run on her blog, emmaburkard.com, and her Instagram @emmaburkardd.