This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Siena chapter.

Dear Emily,

I cannot believe that you are graduating! Congratulations! You have so much to be proud and so many of us are proud of all your accomplishments, especially me.

I will admit, that first time Emma Burkard and Katie Anderson told me that you were going to be my Co-Campus Correspondent, I was a bit nervous we wouldn’t get along. I didn’t know much about you – besides that you were Doodle’s ride or die – and I feared we’d butt heads and the work would become mechanical. I am so happy to say that after two years of doing this with you that I can call you one of my friends, and getting to hang out with you and the other E-Board members a few times a week for meetings became one of my favorite Siena memories.

As Co-Campus Correspondents, we accomplished so much more than I thought we ever would, and it would have never gotten done without your expertise, your input, and your drive. I could not have done it without you, and I’m sure glad I didn’t have to…until now. We banged out the Women’s Drive, quite an ambitious fundraiser to put together our first semester! Without your idea of donating the extra Carefree liners to a women’s shelter, I would have never thought of creating a drive. And without you keeping track of all the finances, meetings, and the business side of things, I think it would have fallen apart. And we did so much more, from fun bonding events to carrying on traditions to creating new ones. There’s not a doubt in my mind that none of it would have been possible with anyone else as my Co-CC.

Although I am extremely proud and happy for you for graduating early, going into next semester is going to be a bit weird without my CC in crime! But nonetheless, you will be missed by so many, including all of us at HCS.

On the end-of-year survey, I left a spot for our members to leave you a parting note, and here is what they said.

“Thank you for your contribution to the club! Good luck in the future!”

– Samantha Fazio

“Great job these past few years, wish the circumstances were better for a more eventful semester.”

– Magen Fortin

“Hi Emily! I don’t know you very well, but I wish you all the luck in your future endeavors, you’ll do great!! Thank you for helping to make Her Campus so enjoyable this semester :)”

– Emma Henderson

“She is amazing, and thank you for getting me back into writing!”

– Megan Schubmehl

“Thank you!!”

– Nikki Gazdik

“I think what she has done with the club in the last couple years has been great. She has made it very enjoyable.”

– Nicole Caldara

“Thank you, Emily! I wish you the best of luck. HCXO!”

– Cassidy Reid

But of course, no will miss you like the E-Board will! We have all been blessed with your ambitious spirit, your unstoppable drive, and you’re hands down one of the hardest workers I’ve ever met! We have all been made better by working alongside you, and Her Campus Siena would never be what it is now without you.

You’ll be greatly missed, but we can’t wait to see how much you’ll make the world shine brighter!

“Emily, our first year on the E-Board was so crazy! With all of us serving our positions for the first time, it was hard to imagine what Her Campus Siena was going to look like with us all at the head of it. But with you as President, we accomplished so much. I’m so proud of the bonding events, the drives, and everything in between that we worked together on. Good luck with everything you’ve got coming up in the future, not that you’ll need it!”

– Carli Scolforo, Senior Editor

“Thank you for being so welcoming to the E-Board when I joined. Working with you has been amazing and good luck to the rest of your endeavors!”

– Alex Gazdik, Social Media Coordinator

“I’m crying ugly tears, it’s fine! I’ll miss you a lot and filling your shoes next semester by myself won’t be easy, but at least I had a good role model. You’re going to do great things in this world, and I can’t wait to see you do it. I’ll be cheering you on forever!”

– Alyssa Guzman, Co-Campus Correspondent/Editor-in-Chief

We appreciate you and wish you the very best (even through sad tears) at all your future endeavors. And of course, you’re always welcome to come back and visit us anytime you want! Her Campus Siena will forever hold you in our hearts!

HXCO!

The Her Campus Siena Team

Alyssa Guzman is a Siena College Class of 2021 alumna. During her time at Siena, she Double Majored in English and Communications Journalism with a minor in Writing and Communications.