Mr. Siena Series – Adam Villanueva

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Siena chapter.

It’s the event that we’ve all been waiting for — Mr. Siena! Get to know the contestants before you see them strutting their stuffs on stage. Second up, Senior Psychology major and Educational Studies minor, Adam Villanueva!

Her Campus Siena: What made you want to become involved with Mr. Siena?

Adam Villanueva: Ever since my freshman year I knew that I wanted to be a part of this show.  What better way to entertain people than to make a complete fool of myself and to shake my booty in front of faculty, friends, and family.  I wanted to end my final semester at Siena College going for the beloved Mr. Siena crown and promoting a special organization in Habitat for Humanity.

HCS: Let’s give the people some hints… what is your special talent that we might see at Mr. Siena?

AV: I kind of fight with friars…

HCS: If you could tell something to the Siena community, what would you tell them?

AV: I like piña coladas and getting caught in the rain.

If you pass by Mr. Siena contestant Adam Villanueva in the rain, be sure to offer him a piña colada!

Mr. Siena is on Saturday, February 3rd at 8:00 pm in the Marcelle Athletic Complex (doors open at 7:00 pm)! Buy your Mr. Siena presale-tickets at the Welcome Desk in the Sarazen Student Union for $6, or at the door for $8. See you there, Saints!

Kathryn Anderson is a Siena College Class of 2020 alumna. She studied Marketing during her time at Siena.