Mr. Siena Committee

Mr. Siena 2020 – Meet Kevin Carmella

It’s the event that we’ve all been waiting for – Mr. Siena! Get to know the contestants before you see them strutting their stuffs on stage. Next up is Kevin Carmella!

Image By Author

Her Campus Siena: What made you want to become involved with Mr. Siena?

Kevin Carmella: Last year, during an accepted students day on the Siena life panel, someone brought up Mr. Siena. I thought to myself if I go to Siena I should definitely do this! During orientation week my Saint brought up the idea to me, so I decided to try out and see what happens.

HCS: Have you done any service trips?

KC: No, but I plan on doing one next year!

Image By Author

HCS: Let’s give the people some hints…what special talent might we see at Mr. Siena?

KC: People will be amazed and be seeing an array of different talents.

HCS: What would you like to say to the people of Siena?

KC: I hope you all enjoy the show!

Image By Author

Mr. Siena is on Saturday, February 8 at 8 p.m. in the Marcelle Athletic Complex! Buy your Mr. Siena presale-tickets at the Welcome Desk in the Sarazen Student Union for $6, or at the door for $8. See you there, Saints!

Emily is a double major in Actuarial Science and Economics. Although she is more number based than letter based, she is proud to be Co-Campus Correspondent. Some of her interests, besides math, include old Disney channel movies, Florence and the Machine, a nice home cooked meal, and her goldendoodle. Keep up with Emily's adventures on Instagram @emilyweinert!