This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Siena chapter.

In this years Survivial Kit for Spring Break, we receieved Not Your Mothers Clean Freak Shampoo and Conditioner. We decided to relate this to how different/similar we are to our mothers! Our mothers have dealt with everything in our lives so far. They are our role models, best friends and many more. Below are pictures of some students here at Siena who look much like their mothers! Also remember to thank our mothers for everything they’ve done and check out Not Your Mothers Clean Freak Shampoo and Conditioner.

“The love between a mother and a daughter is forever”

“A mother’s treasure is her daughter”

“A daughter is just a little girl growing up to be your best friend”

“Like mother like daughter, the nicest compliment there is”

“One of the most important relationships we have is the relationship we have with our mothers”

Emily Wojtkowski is a Siena College Class of 2018 alumna. During her time at Siena, she studied Marketing and also minored in Education.
Logan is a senior English major with a Writing minor at Siena College. In her spare time, she writes for both Her Campus Siena and her own blog The Peculiar Porter. This spring she is heartbroken to graduate but knows eventually she'll have to enter the real world. She loves Mexican food, has a weird obsession with cacti and candles, and enjoys traveling to quirky places. You can follow her on twitter or Instagram (@thepeculiarporter) to get a glimpse into her life.