person taking photo of pants and shoes
person taking photo of pants and shoes
SHTTEFAN/Unsplash

Most Uplifting Animal Accounts to Follow on Instagram

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Siena chapter.

Need a pick-me-up? As an animal lover with three pets at home, interacting with animals is very therapeutic for me. If you want to see something that will make you smile, here are some of the most inspirational animal pages to follow on Instagram:

stellamaxpig

Image source

Having pet pigs is definitely becoming more popular. And looking at pics and videos of this cutie will inspire you with some mood-boosting power.

Mini Horse Heroes

Image source

Feel encouraged by adorable mini horses serving as therapy animals.

Turtles of Instagram

Image source

Watch, as their unique patterns relax you and spark your creativity.

Coconut Rice Bear

Image source

On one of my personal favorite pages to visit, Coconut the Samoyed’s cuteness will automatically make you smile and forget about that mid-semester stress.

Old Friends Senior Dog Sanctuary

Image source

This non-profit cares for older dogs and posts pictures of the dogs’ day-to-day lives, including progress during any hardships they may be going through.

David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust

Image source

DSWT rescues elephants and other animals in Kenya and nurses them back to health. Some of their most beautiful posts show animals’ transformations from sick or injured to healthy.

If you’re trying to feel inspired for a project or looking for encouragement to never give up, these Instagram pages are totally worth checking out!  

Thumbnail image by author