How to Take Care of Yourself this Finals Week

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Siena chapter.

We all know finals week can be super stressful. Luckily, the HC Holiday Survival Kits have everything you need to make sure you get some much-needed self-care.

Alba Botanica

Are your eyes drooping from staring at the computer after an all-nighter? Try using Alba Botanica Fast Fix for Puffy Eyes. It’s an eye cooling, reviving gel made with cucumber and caffeine that is sure to perk up your eyes for that 8 a.m. test! This gel is made with 100% vegetarian ingredients and it has no parabens, phthalates, or synthetic fragrances.

Being by Sanctuary Spa

Make sure to take some time for some TLC during finals. Try these moisturizing hand creams from Being by Sanctuary Spa for a spa-like experience right where you are. Try it in Salted Caramel & Macadamia or in Cloudberry & Lychee Blossom scents. You’ll be transported to your calm place.

#ActuallySheCan by Le Motto

Don’t forget to relieve some stress at the end of the semester by exercising! You’ll love to wear these sassy shirts to the gym with phrases like “Less drama, more karma,” “Less hesitation, more meditation” and “Less regret, more sweat.”

Tarte

When your tests are all over and your papers are all turned in, get ready for all those holiday parties with Tarte cosmetics. Use the Lights, Camera, Lashes™ mascara to lengthen, curl, volumize and condition your eyelashes. Use the Tarteist™ PRO Palette for every look, from a pink shadow for family dinner to a smoky eye when catching up with all your friends from home!

Good luck on finals collegiettes!

Emma Burkard is a Siena College Class of 2019 alumna. During her time at Siena, she studied English and also minored in Writing and Communications.
Emily Radigan is a Siena College Class of 2020 alumna. During her time at Siena, she triple-majored in Political Science, Philosophy, and a self-designed interdisciplinary major in Gender and Sexuality Theory and Activism.