How to Keep Your Work Organized Between in Person and Online Classes

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Siena chapter.

Keeping your work organized with online and in-person classes can be tough. Here’s a few tips to stay on track!

Keep a Journal/Agenda 

Actually writng stuff down on paper is alway helpful, and an agenda is easy to keep with all you school stuff, so you always have it on you. Writing dates and subjects in pencil can be helful so you can erase if dates change while still keeping your agenda neat. 

Whiteboard Calendar

Writing all your stuff on a big whiteboard or paper calendar can also be really helpful to hang up near your desk. It will always be there and be something you look at alot so you won’t forget assignments. It is also nice to use different color markers to color code each subject.

Phone List

Chances are, you always have your phone on you so it can be nice to make a to-do list of everthing in your notes app on your phone so you always have it with you.  

Phone Reminders

In case a list in the notes app on your phone isnt enough, using the reminders app can also be very helpful. You can set it to go off anytime you want and it leaves a notification on your phone all day until you complete it! You can also set it to go off in certain locations.  

You got this! Here’s to staying organized the rest of the semester!! 

Emily is a senior Marketing student at Siena College. She loves being outdoors or doing anything with her friends, family or dog.