This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Siena chapter.

Her Campus Siena partnered with Nationals to bring our team College Fashion Week right on campus! When we say CFW pulled all the stops, we mean it! Check out our favorite products!

Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie and Daily Hydration Leave-In Treatment

Us curly haired girls just hit the jackpot with these products! Any girl out of there loves a good leave-in, and we definitely recommend this one! And smoothies are always good things, and now here’s one for your hair! 

Nair Leg Mask

We have been seeing these on social media for months now! Nair’s leg mask is an all-in-one beauty treatment. Not only does it gently remove hair, but it leaves your legs feeling super smooth! For those out there that want a replacement for the good old fashion razor, this is definitely your next go-to!

Batiste Dry Shampoo 

This bottle started it all! With a fresh citrusy scent, you can’t go wrong using this product when you decide sleep is more important than washing your hair!

Jill Stuart Lip Blossom 

Can’t decide what color your want to wear? Just pop this little guy in your purse, and you can choose a different color from their top 10 bestselling shades all night! 

This product was inspired by flowers, so these lip blossom lipsticks keeps your lips feeling hyrdrated with a luscious glow all day or night long! 

Conair Mini Hair Straightener 

Sometimes hair straighteners are just to big to carry around with you, so you can’t touch up your hair before a big event. Well have no fear, Conair is here! 

This might be mini, but it’s mighty! It has double cermanic heat tools in it to keep you hair look as good as at a salon without the expense! 

CFW gave us some great new products to try! And we definitely recommend trying our new favorites beauty products and tools! You won’t be disappointed! 

Alyssa Guzman is a Siena College Class of 2021 alumna. During her time at Siena, she Double Majored in English and Communications Journalism with a minor in Writing and Communications.