HC Fall Survival Kit Review!

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Siena chapter.

Midterms got you down? Never fear! The HC BTS Survival Kits are here to help you thrive through midterms.

HI-CHEW

We love these Japanese candies! Just the right mix of chewy and soft, these candies are perfect study break snacks for those all-nighters we know you’re pulling. The fruity flavors, including grape, cherry, banana, strawberry, mango, green apple and kiwi, make for a sweet and refreshing candy. Perfect for when you need a sugar boost while studying!

Spindrift Sparkling Water

Spindrift offers a great alternative to sugary and fatty sodas. Made with real fruit, Spindrift is a refreshing sparkling water that offers just the right amount of sweetness (with no added sugars!) Great on its own straight from the can or chilled in a glass with some sliced fruit, we love how revived this drink makes us feel, especially after hours of studying!

Erin Condren

All girls need a chic but functional planner, especially during midterm week, and the Erin Condren Hardbound Life Planner does the job perfectly! With a horizontal layout with tons of space to write those endless to-dos and appointments, this planner makes it easy to plan for the future (or at least until July 2018!) This planner makes seeing all your midterm tests and assignments easy. The hardbound cover protects your dates and notes while on the go. The gorgeous designs and motivational quotes complete this must-have planner.

Freeman Beauty

These Feeling Beautiful face masks are perfect for when you need to de-stress after a long week of tests and essays. Try the Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Cucumber + Pink Salt Clay Mask for a relaxing mask that will calm, soothe and exfoliate your skin, leaving you in a zen mood and with clearer skin. Try the Feeling Beautiful Manuka Honey + Tea Tree Oil Clay Mask and Cleanser for a fresh treat that will leave your skin nourished and healed. Want soft skin? Try the Feeling Beautiful Detoxifying Charcoal + Black Sugar Mud Mask that will remove oils and toxins while keeping in the hydration, allowing you to have beautifully soft skin. These are perfect for rejuvenating yourself after midterms!

Aeropostale

Every girl needs a go-to pair of jeans and Aeropostale has amazingly stretchy jeans that are trendy and comfortable. Also check out their accessories which go perfectly with denim! Aeropostale keeps us looking cute in class even when we’re stressing through midterms.

Bed Head by TIGI

Our HC Survival Kit assortment of Bed Head by TIGI products has something for every girl on our team! We love that these products are meant to be mixed and matched! With two types of dry shampoo, Dirty Secret and Oh Bee Hive!, our hair always looks fresh, even for our 8 a.m. classes. The Masterpiece Shine Hairspray and Hard Head Hairspray are both great for keeping your hair in place, even when you’re running around cramming for tests.

L’Oreal Paris

Stay at the top of the beauty game with L’Oreal Paris beauty products. Try L’Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Towelettes for a natural-looking tan within hours, so you don’t have to leave the library for a great tan! These on-the-go, easy to use towelettes are quick and compact. For those harder to reach places, use L’Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze ProPerfect Salon Airbrush Mist to perfect your tan. Finally, make sure you’re treating your skin to plenty of hydration and a fresh, glowing look with L’Oreal Paris Hydra Genius, a 72-hour moisturizer made with aloe water.

Steripod

For those on-the-go girls, or just those who want a clean toothbrush, Steripod is a must-try. These are more than just toothbrush protectors. Using active vapors, these pods keep your toothbrush fresh, clean and dry. Plus, they come in cute neon colors!

Once again, Her Campus and its sponsors did an incredible job with the Survival Kits! Thanks to all the sponsors and HC for the goodies!

Emma Burkard is a Siena College Class of 2019 alumna. During her time at Siena, she studied English and also minored in Writing and Communications.
Emily Radigan is a Siena College Class of 2020 alumna. During her time at Siena, she triple-majored in Political Science, Philosophy, and a self-designed interdisciplinary major in Gender and Sexuality Theory and Activism.