Grace Lasch – ’18

She could be considered a celebrity for many reasons, but if I had to pick one I’d definitely say it’s because of the way she can keep people laughing forever. Her humor is just one of my favorite qualities of one of my favorite girls. If you run into this super personable, friendly, and definitely feisty sophomore - you should totally stop to say, “Hi buddy!”

Name: Grace Lasch

Major: English and Political Science

Birthday: January 28 1996

Hometown: Albany, New York

Insta: @whip_lasch

Favorite Quote: “Enjoy the little things in life, because one day you'll look back and realize they were the big things.” - Kurt Vonnegut

Involvement on campus: SAINTS, Tour Guide, Project: Haiti E-Board

Favorite thing about Siena: The people and atmosphere. I’ve met so many great friends here, and they make me feel at home... Even though home is only a few minutes away.

Favorite Food: Mac and cheese! I don’t discriminate, though.

Big aspirations: Travel to as many countries as I can in my lifetime.

Fun Fact: I’ve broken my hand twice since I’ve started school at Siena.

Best memory at Siena: Siena Fest, and pretty much any moment with my roommate, Gill French.

What you’re most looking forward to in your next 3 years: Getting to know more students and faculty and maybe studying abroad!

If you could have any superpower, what would it be? Invisibility. There are so many things I’d love to be a fly on the wall for.

Celeb Crush: This one is tough. I'll go with David Wright.

Beth Ann Rucinski. Sophomore. 18. Maturity level to come. Marketing Major. Spanish Minor. Aspiring to be someone important that wears heels and carries around a clipboard. Sometime I pretend I can speak other languages. Goal in life is to be talked about at dinner tables across the nation. If you need me I'm probably looking for a new gluten-free dairy-free brownie recipe. Visit me at BARfromperfect.com. Oh yea, and follow me on twitter @bethann1r