Fashionable Fall Jackets

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Siena chapter.

It’s time to put away your shorts, sundresses and flip flops ladies, because fall has officially started. The weather is starting to change along with your everyday outfits. But what better way to remain stylish and sassy with a fierce fall jacket that is at an affordable price. Below are some links to sites with jackets that are adorable and affordable!

She Inside

She inside is a great website with affordable options and different styles of jackets. The website also gives you  a great search bar with lots of results, so you can find exactly what you’re looking for.

Oasap

If you are looking for a more sophisticated style but still functional, Oasap has a lot of cute options.

H&M

H&M always has trendy options that will have you looking good and feeling good about your purchase.

Romwe

Romwe has a more European look to their jackets if you are looking for something a little more different. 

Nora Gleason is a Siena College Class of 2016 alumna. She studied Creative Arts during her time at Siena.