This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Siena chapter.

The trees are changing colors and the leaves are falling. You can put on your cute booties and black leather skirts. Flannels are back in season (not that they ever go out of season) and you can wear your tall riding boots. This is the typical fall look at Siena. Let’s just say that the girls bring out the big guns in the fall, especially through their very fall-themed Instagram photos. Also, you can’t forget warm apple cider and, of course, PSL, which is be a girl’s best friend.

GIF Source

Soccer and rugby games keep on running at Siena. They are some of our more popular sports to watch in the fall. Siena has a multitude of activities to do in the fall. Fall Fusion and Field of Horrors are some fun Siena activities. Fall Fusion is a mixture of Siena’s many talented students performing for an audience that is made up of other students, faculty and community members. It is an amazing experience. Field of Horrors is hosted by SNL. It includes hayrides and haunted houses. You can experience Halloween with your roommate or friends. You can even come up with a coordinated costume. So much fun and preparation to be had!

Fall at Siena is an experience in itself. The foliage makes you take a moment and appreciate all that Siena is and all it has to offer. Sometimes you need to take a moment and breathe it all in. You can also smell the sweet aroma of PSL and leaves.

Thumbnail Image Source

Kala Lomnicki is a Siena College Class of 2021 alumna. She studied Business during her time at Siena.