Fall Dates to Do with Your Roommate(s)

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Siena chapter.

Whether you are single, want to bond with your roommate(s), or you have a boyfriend that goes to a different school, here are some fun fall dates to do with your roommate(s) that will bring you all closer.

1. Going apple picking

Apple picking is always a fun thing to do with your friends and a great way to bond with your roommate(s).

2. Going pumpkin picking

Pumpkin picking is not as common of an activity, but it is just as fun as apple picking and you can carve the pumpkins with your roommate(s) after.

Gif Source

3. Go to a haunted house

If you guys are into scary stuff, it is a blast going to a haunted house and not judging each other for getting scared.

4. Go on a haunted hayride

Most farms offer haunted hayrides and they are also super fun to do and let each other get scared from all the things popping out.

5. Go on a fall foliage road trip

If you love fall and all the leaves changing this is the perfect thing to do with your roommate(s), you can bond in the car ride while looking at beautiful nature.

Gif Source

Thumbnail Source

Melanie Moran is a Siena College Class of 2019 alumna. She studied Accounting during her time at Siena.