jake dela concepcion SDktAkDbmgE unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
jake dela concepcion SDktAkDbmgE unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

DIY Gifts For Your Significant Other

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Siena chapter.

As college students, most of us do not have the money to be able to buy our significant others nice, expensive gifts. I am going to provide some ideas on what you can make for your significant others that will not cost a lot and that you can make yourself.

1. Date Jar

This is a great idea if you and your significant other cannot figure out where to go for a date or need an excuse to get out of the house. 

2. 365-Day Note Jar

Image Source

This is a great idea for anniversaries because it is giving your significant other a note to read every day for one year. It is also perfect for long distance relationships because it lets them have a little thing to make them think about you every day.

3. Open When Letters

This is also something that is good for long distance relationships because you can write letters for your significant other to open at certain times.

4. Coupon Book

This is just a cute and cheesy idea to do for your significant other, you can do things like a coupon for a free massage, coupon for a nap together, etc.

5. 52 Reasons I Love You

Image Source

This is a cute idea using a deck of cards to write down 52 reasons you love your significant other.

Thumbnail Source

Melanie Moran is a Siena College Class of 2019 alumna. She studied Accounting during her time at Siena.