The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Siena chapter.

As the long winter days continue, it is easy to stay cuddled up inside all day. Though we are coming to the homestretch of this frigid time of year, it is important to be keeping our favorite beauty products in check as we get ready for Spring. 

Here are some of my current beauty product obsessions!

One of my favorite foundations lately has been the Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation. This full coverage, 24 hour lasting foundation gives me that everyday flawless look. I typically gravitate towards a more full coverage foundation during the winter season and this one has been my go to! Not only does it leave my skin feeling flawless for hours, but it also doesn’t crease and covers all of my blemishes. I would recommend this foundation to anyone who is seeking an everyday, full coverage foundation to add to their makeup collection. 

annie spratt CQ2YvMAN7zE unsplash?width=1024&height=1024&fit=cover&auto=webp
Unsplash

I discovered the Charlotte Tilbury contour, blush and highlight wands recently on TikTok and I have been using them everyday since! These products have truly changed my makeup routine. They come in the perfectly sized bottle that helps make the application more effortless. They are cream products so I usually apply these before I powder my face. I start with the contour wand and place a few small dots right below my cheeks, then I place a few dots of the blush right the contour and the highlight right above the blush. They are so easy to blend and leave the perfect natural looking glow to my face. One thing to keep in mind when using these products is that a little goes a long way!  

Ariana Grande recently came out with her new beauty line called R.E.M Beauty. As an Ariana Grande fan, I knew I had to order from the website as soon as it launched. I ordered an eyeshadow pallet, a highlighter and an eyeliner. These products have become a part of my everyday makeup routine. The eyeshadow shades that I purchased are great everyday golden bronzy colors that have a smooth, buttery feel to them and are very easy to blend. The highlighter is super pigmented and creates that subtle everyday glow on my skin. The eyeliner is great if you love to do wings because the applicator glides smoothly creating the perfect wing. I would recommend this makeup line to anyone, especially those who are just starting to get into makeup because the products are great quality and very easy to use.

Hi I'm Marisa and I'm a senior at Siena! I love fashion, traveling and coffee!