This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Siena chapter.

Are you looking for new clothing/jewelry places to shop? Do you think charitable organizations are awesome? Do you want to contribute to charities and get new items at the same time? Well, have I got some news for you! There’s companies that donate a percentage of their proceeds to charity – and their products are super cute!

Pura Vida

Pura Vida is a jewelry company that was founded in 2010. Their selections range from rings to bracelets to necklaces and more! Some of the numerous causes Pura Vida donates to include cancer awareness, environmental causes, animal awareness, health awareness and humanitarian causes. 

Ivory Ella

Ivory Ella is a clothing company that supports elephant conservation. Elephants are often poached for their tusks because they contain ivory. However, the founders of Ivory Ella, along with many other individuals, realize this is an issue. They are committed to donating a minimum of 10% of proceeds to organizations that work towards saving the elephants and raising awareness. This company has been around since 2015.

Toms

Toms is a shoe company with a “one for one” donation policy. This means that for every pair of Toms bought by someone, another pair gets donated to a child who needs shoes. They have been able to donate over 60 million shoes to children in need spanning 70 countries. This company has been around since 2006.

Love Your Melon

Love Your Melon is a clothing company that is dedicated to donating a hat to every child battling cancer and fight for a cure for pediatric cancer. 50 percent of all proceeds go to the Love Your Melon Fund – which helps their nonprofit partners on finding a cure for pediatric cancer. Over 170,000 beanies have been donated to children all around the country. This company has been around since 2012.

Bombas

Bombas is a clothing brand that is dedicated to improving the lives of homeless individuals. Bombas also follows a “one for one” donation policy – for every pair of socks they sell, they donate one to a homeless shelter. Socks are the most requested item at homeless shelters. Over 25 million pairs of socks have been donated. This company has been around since 2013.

Patagonia

Patagonia is a clothing company that donates 1 percent of their proceeds to the preservation and restoration of the natural environment. Patagonia wants to see action, and they want individuals to get involved – this link allows you to search for nearby events to support climate action. They have supported “grassroots activists working to find solutions to the environmental crisis” for over 40 years. This company was founded in 1973.

Tentree

Tentree is a clothing brand that plants 10 trees for every item they sell. As a company, Tentree wants to raise global awareness of environmental issues and raise awareness to the issues the Earth faces. They are also very environmentally progressive as well, they want to reduce the negative impact industries have on the planet – they use eco-friendly materials. The goal of Tentree is to plant one billion trees by 2030. This company has been around since 2012.

ThirdLove

ThirdLove is a clothing company – one whose main focus is selling bras – that is dedicated to making sure every woman in the world has a stylish and comfortable bra. ThirdLove provides bras for women of all shapes and sizes. They partnered with Support the Girls and in 2018 alone, they donated 10 million bras to women who needed them. This company was founded in was founded in 2013.

Whether it’s clothes, shoes, hats, or jewelry, these organizations allow you to become involved in charity. Buying products from these companies benefits a wide variety of groups all over the world, whether it be humans or animals. These companies have found a way to market their products and donate to charities in different ways – but the end result is the same.

Nicole Caldara is Siena College Class of 2021 alumna. During her time at Siena, she studied Psychology and also had a Business minor and a Human Resource Development minor.