Campus Cutie: Paige Hess ’18

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Siena chapter.

Name: Paige HessMajor: PsychologyYear: SophomoreHometown: Gilbert, AZ

Her Campus: Who is your celebrity crush?Paige Hess: Ryan Reynolds

HC: What is your ideal date?PH: Something adventurous

HC: What is your favorite quality in a guy?PH: All the good qualities of the men from Grey’s Anatomy

HC: Favorite movie genre?PH: Romantic Comedies

HC: Favorite Artist?PH: Florence and the machine

HC: Favorite food?PH: Pam’s buffalo chicken dip (Pam is Katey’s mom)

HC: What is your favorite thing about Siena?PH: Making great friends freshman year

HC: What is the most embarrassing thing to happen to you?PH: I walked in on my friend having sex with her boyfriend.

HC: Favorite Animal?PH: Minions

HC: Favorite Netflix binge?PH: Friends

HC: Where is your happy place?PH: My bed

HC: If you could switch places with someone who would it be and why?PH: Blake Lively, so I can be with Ryan Reynolds and she is flawless.

HC: What is your best quality?PH: My sarcasm

HC: If you could give the girls in this generation one piece of advice, what would it be?PH: Be crazy, be yourself, don’t care what others say about you and dance! :)

HC: What was the last photo you took on your phone?PH: A photo with my teammates using the new snap chat filters

HC: Best compliment you’ve ever received?PH: That I have a very free spirit and don’t let things bother me

HC: What is your favorite letter and why?PH: “S” because it is kind of free and loopy

HC: Hobbies?PH: Softball, Netflix and chilling with my main squeeze KT

Katey Kohler is a Siena College Class of 2019 alumna. She studied Psychology during her time at Siena.