Back Again! You Know You Go To Siena When…

1. You have days when you walk by every person you've ever encountered at Siena...on your walk to Saga 

2. All it takes is 70 degree weather for the campus to go into "summer mode"

3. You feel geniunely safe just leaving your keys, coat, and phone somewhere while you walk away

4. You never know how to dress because the weather changes about 5 times throughout the day

5. Your day hasn't really started until you've gotten a omlette from either Limmy (Mon-Fri) or Chase (Sat & Sun) 

6. The Siena Hawk is more popular on campus than the actual mascot

7. You will forever have a bond with the kids you had First Year Seminar with

8. It’s bar night (aka Thursday) and you're either a bar-goer or hating them from your bed because you have class in the morning

9. New Hall will forever be New Hall & Saga will ALWAYS be saga

10. A new public safety officer is big news on campus

Angelina is an eccentric, theatre-loving NYC girl who moved to a college in the Albany area hoping for a scenic change.  She is a Creative Arts major with a double minor in Marketing and Broadcast & Society.  Forgetting that she isn't Wonder Woman (although she wishes she was), Angelina is heavily involved in campus through Her Campus, Siena College Women's Rugby, Stage 3 (Siena's Theatre Club), reporting for the Communications Department and interning at WVCR 88.3 The Saint -- the oncampus radio station.  Just recently, Angelina was awarded The Morrell Family Scholarship for Broadcast Journalism/Communications.  She hopes to someday take the world by storm and work in television, radio &/or special events.
Victoria is a junior psychology major with an international studies minor at Siena. She hopes to spend the rest of the her life traveling the world & exploring different cultures. After graduation, she plans to join the Peace Corps (if she gets accepted) so she can live out her life being a humanitarian. When and if she ever returns to the states, she plans to attend graduate school to become a mental health or drug & alcohol counselor.Words to live by: "The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - St. AugustineTwitter - @frayraymousInstagram - frayraymous