7 Playlists You Should Follow On Spotify This Fall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Siena chapter.

Sometimes it seems like we go through phases with music and eventually want to hear some new tracks. While you may have a lot of cool songs in your playlists already, maybe you’re looking for more music to listen to. With the new season just beginning, check out these awesome playlists to get you excited for fall. 

“Halloween Party” (Playlist by Spotify)

This playlist is a mix of genres and is upbeat, making it really suitable for your Halloween party or any party in which you want to dance.

Image source

“Ultimate Halloween” (Playlist by Spotify)

Image source

If you’re looking for a more Halloween-themed playlist, this one will be your go-to. After all, it does have multiple songs with the word “Halloween” in their titles.

“Autumn Leaves” (Playlist by Spotify)

Image source

In the mood to hear some softer songs? This playlist is definitely suited for times when you feel like listening to more mellow music.

“drive//fall” (Playlist by tayymcmahon)

Image source

For me, this playlist is ideal for adventuring or driving this season. Its genres range from alternative to rap. Maybe play it when you’re taking a road trip to look at the fall foliage.

“Hidden Gems” (Playlist by Connor Franta)

Image source

This playlist is created by YouTuber Connor Franta. According to the playlist’s description, Franta updates the playlist weekly with songs he’s listening to.  Even if you don’t watch his videos, this playlist, like his Common Culture albums, includes songs from different styles of music that are often actual hidden gems, meaning they are awesome, but not well-known.

“septmember” (Playlist by Ethan Hethcote)

Image source

Another playlist by an online creator, this one has elements of indie, pop and R&B, making it just groovy.

“PRIDE PARTY!” (Playlist by FILTR US)

Image source

October is LGBTQIA History Month, making it a great time to continue to celebrate pride.