6 Festival Season Essentials

Just bought tickets to a music festival and you’re already planning outfits and figuring out what to pack? Luckily the HC Spring Survival Kit has you covered for all of your festival season essentials!

1. Bed Head by TIGI Superstar Thickening Spray and Get Twisted

If you’re camping out for a few days and won’t get to wash your hair as much as you’d like, these Bed Head products will keep your hair fresh and looking great! Use the Superstar Thickening Spray to add some extra drama and volume to your locks, and then top it off with Get Twisted for an anti-frizz lock and finish!

2. Alba Botanica Hawaiian Sunscreen

When you’re spending hours out under the sun during a festival, you’ll need something to keep your skin safe! The Alba Botanica Green Tea natural Sunscreen is SPF 45 and will protect your skin from the sun’s harsh rays all weekend long!

3. L’Oreal Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Towelettes

Want to have a golden festival glow without the harsh rays or messy spray tans? Try out L’Oreal’s Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Towelettes for a gorgeous, natural-looking tan overnight! These wipes are portable and easy to use with absolutely no mess!

4. Almay Shadow Squads

Keep your makeup on point all weekend with these easy and portable Almay Shadow Squads. With a variety of colors and finishes, you can put together your dream festival makeup look!

5. Krazy Glue

In case your super-bedazzled festival outfit has a wardrobe malfunction, keep this travel-sized Krazy Glue on hand! Perfect for jewels that fall off clothing, broken jewelry, or broken fake nails, Krazy Glue will be sure to come in handy at a festival!

6. Buxom Va Va Plump Liquid Lipstick

To top off your festival makeup look, you can’t forget Buxom’s Va Va Plump Liquid Lipstick. This lipstick will add a pop of color to your outfit, plumps your lips so Kylie would be jealous, and lasts all day long!

All images taken by Her Campus Siena photographer, Allie Plouman.

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% our own.

Emma is a senior English major, Writing and Communcations minor, and CC of Her Campus Siena. An aspiring editor for a fashion magazine, she dreams of one day having a stylish apartment in the Upper East Side complete with her ultimate shoe closet. Emma also documents everything about her life from her winged eyeliner and OOTD's to her latest adventure or iced coffee run on her blog, emmaburkard.com, and her Instagram @emmaburkardd.
Just your average college girl that can occassionally be funny