clay banks zUf39GDNyzU unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
clay banks zUf39GDNyzU unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

6 Emotions You Will Experience During Your Last Semester at Siena

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Siena chapter.

Last semester, best semester. For the seniors, some of you may not have thought you would make it to see this last semester at Siena. Some of you can’t believe this is your last semester at Siena. Here are 6 emotional scenarios all of us seniors will experience during their last semester – the struggles are real!

1. All the questions about your future are annoying

You are annoyed with everyone asking what is the next step in your career and eduation. You’re still trying to focus on picking a grad school to attend or landing a job. 

Source

2.  Experiencing both sadness and happiness

You will experience sadness because it is your last semester at Siena but happiness because you no longer have to do homework and study for exams.

Source

3. Anxiety about job searching or picking a grad school

It is now time to show future employers and grad schools all what you have learned over the last 4 years. 

Source

4. Thinking about how everything is your last time

You will go throughout the semester thinking this is my last…*insert event here.* There’s the last first day of school, last syllabus week, last home basketball game, last Spring Break, and last SienaFest. 

Source

5. Denial that it is your last semester at Siena

You may be in denial that the last 4 years at Siena have flown by and now it is your time to graduate. You are left wondering where the time went.

Source

6. Envying the freshmen

You may be envying the freshmen because they still have 3 more years left at the wonderful Siena. 

Source

RaShonda Jones is a Siena College Class of 2017 alumna. During her time at Siena, she studied Marketing.