6+ Coachella Outfits You Can Steal for Siena Fest

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Siena chapter.

Lost on what to wear this weekend for Coachella? Well, fear no more! Here are a few of my favorite pictures from this year’s Coachella: 

Source

As you can tell these from these pictures, most people tend to wear items that have loud colors, strange patterns, fringe, and are made out of a light material. All of these outfits have this urban, bohemian feel that is kind of hard to recreate unless you’re looking in the right places. Don’t worry; I’ve come to your rescue. I’ve thought up six different outfits you can recreate this year’s Coachella-themed Siena Fest. 

Outfit one: Flower Power

Coachella is famous (maybe infamous) for these crazy, elaborate flower crowns. Some of you may call them lame, but these funky crowns come in fun colors so how could you hate? Throw one on and instantly feel Coachella ready. I’m obsessed with this delicate, white shirt because it screams “I can dance in the desert all day and still look like a Goddess.” Luckily for us, it won’t be hot and dusty here at Siena. If you want to recreate this outfit just throw some ripped jeans and a delicate white shirt. It might be cold on Friday, so you might want a jacket or a cardigan. 

Click on me to get any of these pieces.

Outfit 2: Call Me a Gladiator 

For some, these shoes might be the ugliest thing in the world. If you’re an odd creature, like myself, you’ll think these shoes are the coolest thing since rock candy. Sine the shoes are so loud I figured you can easily pull them off with a nice, comfy shirt and ripped jeans. Something I know every Siena girl has in their closet. 

Click on me to get any of these pieces.

Outfit Three: Save the Elephants

These funky, high waist elephant shorts are perfect for dancing your butt off. The arm cuff might be a little too much for Siena fest, but, as they say, go big or go home. Coachella is known for funky jewelry so stack on those rings and other dainty pieces and call yourself the Coachella queen. 

Click on me to get any of these pieces.

Outfit Four: My Shoes Say It All

Would it really be “Coachella” if I didn’t incorporate gladiator sandals? They are a staple to any Coachella outfit because they’re comfy, cute, and functional. This dress screams Coachella because of the causal flow to the outfit. Plus, it is extremely fun to layer fringe necklaces over it and create an effortless vibe.

Click on me to get any of these pieces.

Outfit Five: Sassy Shoulders

I’m obsessed with this frayed, off the shoulder, denim dress. Since off the shoulder pieces are huge in the fashion world right now, wearing this dress will make you look like you just stepped off runway. Make sure you wear some strappy sandals with this ensemble and a chic hat to get the ultimate Coachella look. 

Click on me to get any of these pieces.

Outfit Six: 70’s Groove

Don’t call me out on it, but this dress might have stolen my heart. It’s this beautiful, rich ochre color that just screams desert vibes to me. I would throw on a simple jean jacket, some necklaces, boots, and call it a day. It’s a simple outfit that has a lot to say.  

Click on me to get any of these pieces.

Be sure to tag @hercampussiena on Instagram rocking your Coachella outfit. If you tag us you’ll be entered in a giveaway for free leggings! If that isn’t awesome I don’t know what is! For more information click here

Logan is a senior English major with a Writing minor at Siena College. In her spare time, she writes for both Her Campus Siena and her own blog The Peculiar Porter. This spring she is heartbroken to graduate but knows eventually she'll have to enter the real world. She loves Mexican food, has a weird obsession with cacti and candles, and enjoys traveling to quirky places. You can follow her on twitter or Instagram (@thepeculiarporter) to get a glimpse into her life.