The 5 Struggles Every Girl Has When Dressing Up for the Townhouses

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Siena chapter.

Every one knows Siena College is pretty chill when it comes to the weekend dress code. This is why it is so easy to pick out the freshmen that are overly dressed up for the townhouses the first couple weekends on campus. My heart goes out to freshman because we were all once in those uncomfortable shoes, guessing on which townhouse to attend for the night. Even with Siena being so chill, I think all the girls here can agree that dressing up to somewhat dress down isn’t always an easy process. Listed below are five very common struggles….

1.     Trying on several outfits just to realize you don’t have the right shoes!

2.     Debating on if you should go with a crop top or tank top. (Freezing is inevitable)

3.     Trying to look nice but not too nice that public safety realizes it’s a party…. When we all know they know any way!

4.     Trying to find pants with pockets so you don’t lose your saint card!

5.      To curl the hair or to straighten the hair!

Nicolette DiMaggio is a Siena College Class of 2018 alumna. She studied Finance during her time at Siena.