This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Siena chapter.

Everyone has a playlist they can’t live without. Here are a few of the albums that will complete everyone’s playlists!

1. Ariana Grande – Thank You, Next

This just came out and I am absolutely in love with every song. Ariana managed to express every emotion with only 12 songs. Ultimate favorite so far has to be “break up with your girlfriend, i’m bored.”

Gif Source

Ariana Grande – Sweetener

Yes, Ari deserves to be on here twice! She worked her butt off to create these two amazing albums so close together!

Gif Source

Alicia Keys – Unbreakable (Live)

The Unbreakable album is an absolute classic! It’s a must-have on at least one of your playlists. The live version is my favorite because she explains almost every song and it’s nice to get into each song with her.

Gif Source

Rihanna – Unapologetic

Another throwback, but Rihanna really sung her heart out on this one! There are some notes I’ll lose my voice to trying to sing them in the shower!

Gif Source

J.Cole – KOD

Can you even call it a playlist without one J.Cole song? Imma let that just sit with you.

Gif Source

Naarah Jones is a Siena College Class of 2020 alumna. She studied Accounting during her time at Siena.