4 Things To Do at Siena One Last Time Before Summer Break

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Siena chapter.

1. Lay out on Siena beach.

What better way to appreciate the beautiful Siena campus one last time then by laying out in the center of campus.  You get a full view of the academic buildings, the blooming trees and any and all acquaintances are sure to pass by. 

2. Get a Saga omelet.

I know after the last day of classes, the last thing you will want to do is get up before noon.  I totally get this, I really do, but make the sacrifice and get up early one day that week to get your last Limmy omelet before the summer withdrawal.  

3. Window-side study session.

After grabbing that Saga omelet, get your final study session of the semester in with a seat by the million dollar view.  It’ll be awhile before you get to look over the peaceful baseball field and calming blue sky.

4. Go for a walk across Thompson Trail.

I know we complain about it all year, but take the time to go for a walk up campus.  Take your time to appreciate the scenery, and don’t forget to look out for the dcks! Bonus: Go around sunset for some killer skies, a walk through the townhouses makes your adventure even better!

Pictures courtesy of @sienacollege’s and @lindsayeisinger’s Instragram.

Susana Garcia is a Siena College Class of 2018 alumna. She studied English during her time at Siena.