This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Siena chapter.

Have you ever wanted to sit down and listen to some good old throwback songs, well, this is the article for you! Songs for all moods of all genres and time periods for all different occasions. 

All Star – Smash Mouth

Here’s a link to the lyrics

My Favorite Lyrics: “And all that glitters is gold. Only shooting stars break the mold.”

Bye, Bye, Bye – NSYNC

Here’s a link to the lyrics!

My Favorite Lyrics: “I know that I can’t take no more. It ain’t no lie
I wanna see you out that door. Baby, bye, bye, bye…”

I Want It That Way – Backstreet Boys

Here’s a link to the lyrics!

My Favorite Lyrics: ” Tell me why ain’t nothin’ but a heartache.
Tell me why ain’t nothin’ but a mistake. Tell me why I never wanna hear you say I want it that way.”

Wannabe – Spice Girls

Here’s a link to the lyrics!

My Favorite Lyrics: “I won’t be hasty, I’ll give you a try. If you really bug me then I’ll say goodbye.”

Party In the U.S.A. – Miley Cyrus

Here’s a link to the lyrics!

My Favorite Lyrics: “So I put my hands up they’re playing my song the butterflies fly away. I’m noddin’ my head like yeah movin’ my hips like yeah.”

Beautiful Soul – Jesse McCartney

Here’s a link to the lyrics!

My Favorite Lyrics: “I’ll ease your mind if you give me the chance
I will never make you cry c’mon let’s try.”

Single Ladies – Beyonce

Here’s the link to the lyrics!

My Favorite Lyrics: “I got gloss on my lips, a man on my hips.”

We’re All In This Together – High School Musical Cast

Here’s a link to the lyrics!

My Favorite Lyrics: “Everyone is special in their own way. We make each other strong (we make each other strong). We’re not the same, we’re different in a good way. Together’s where we belong.”

Fegalicious – Fergie

Here’s a link to the lyrics!

My Favorite Lyrics: “I blow kisses (muah). That puts them boys on rock rock and they be lining down the block just to watch what I got (got got got).”

Hall of Fame – The Script

Here’s a link to the lyrics!

My Favorite Lyrics: “You can move a mountain. You can break rocks.”

Year 3000 – Jonas Brothers

Here’s a link to the lyrics!

My Favorite Lyrics: “I’ve been to the year 3000. Not much has changed but they lived under water.”

Hey, Soul Sister – Train

Here’s a link to the lyrics!

My Favorite Lyrics: “You gave my life direction. A game-show love connection we can’t deny.”

I Wanna Dance With Somebody – Whitney Houston

Here’s a link to the lyrics!

My Favorite Lyrics: “Yeah! I wanna dance with somebody, with somebody who loves me.”

Since U Been Gone – Kelly Clarkson

Here’s a link to the lyrics!

My Favorite Lyrics: “You dedicated, you took the time. Wasn’t long ’til I called you mine.”

Sweet Caroline – Neil Diamond

Here’s a link to the lyrics!

My Favorite Lyrics: “Sweet Caroline. Good times never seemed so good.”

Move Along – All-American Rejects

Here’s a link to the lyrics!

My Favorite Lyrics: “And even when your hope is gone, move along, move along. Just to make it through, move along.”

Oops!… I Did It Again – Britney Spears

Here’s a link to the lyrics!

My Favorite Lyrics: “Oh, baby, baby. Oops!…You think I’m in love.”

You Belong With Me – Taylor Swift

Here’s a link to the lyrics!

My Favorite Lyrics: “And you’ve got a smile that could light up this whole town.”

All The Small Things – blink-182

Here’s a link to the lyrics!

My Favorite Lyrics: “Keep your head still, I’ll be your thrill. The night will go on, my little windmill.”

Jack and Diane – John Mellencamp

Here’s a link to the lyrics!

My Favorite Lyrics: “Oh yeah, I say, life goes on long after the thrill of livin’ is gone.”

Hope you were able to sit back and feel the nostalgia of the past!

Nicole Caldara is Siena College Class of 2021 alumna. During her time at Siena, she studied Psychology and also had a Business minor and a Human Resource Development minor.