13 Reasons Why Gilmore Girls Coming Back is a Blessing

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Siena chapter.

This is not a drill. I repeat, this is NOT a drill. Gilmore Girls is being revived as a four part Netflix miniseries. Each episode will be 90 minutes. Our favorite characters are back and more caffeinated than ever. *squeals feverishly*

1. We all missed Lorelai and Rory’s quick-witted banter – cue the fast comedy.

1. Our coffee obsession is slightly less stigmatized because we can say, “Well Lorelai had 5 cups…” to justify it.

1. Bring on the flannel.

1. Lorelai was the original savage.

1. You have always lowkey related to Michel, even if you didn’t want to admit it.

1. Oh Stars Hollow, how we’ve missed you and all of your town hall meetings… (well maybe Lorelai and Rory haven’t missed the latter.)

1. We need to relate our love lives (or lack thereof) to Rory again.

1. I hope Paul Anka makes an appearance. I miss that little guy.

1. Don’t lie to yourself… you even are looking forward to Emily’s sass and ridiculous comments.

1. At this point in the semester, a little bit of inspiration from Rory’s hard work ethic is definitely welcomed.

1. Not to mention this revival will be a refresher to our vocabulary. Thank you Rory Gilmore for your superb knowledge of the English language.

1. Lorelai is the definition of #relatable for every time we’ve ever felt lazy.

1. We can’t wait to see this incredible mother-daughter duo back at it again.

Rep Image source: usapost.org

Kathryn Anderson is a Siena College Class of 2020 alumna. She studied Marketing during her time at Siena.