12 Signs You’ve Found Your Best Friend Forever

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Siena chapter.

Making friends can be hard. Sometimes people are just friendly acquaintances, and sometimes they just don’t like you at all.  But, when you work at it, you will eventually find the people that are destined to be your best friends forever. Here are the twelve signs that you have found that person.

1. You can call / Facetime them at any hour of the day and complain about life’s latest struggles or that annoying person in your class.

2. No matter what both of you are doing, if one of you says “I’m hungry…” you immediately get food somewhere together.

3. Any time you guys spend apart from each other is always the WORST, not to mention if you go to different schools.

4. You hate all the same people, no questions ever asked.

5. They’ll always be down to engage in guilty pleasures with you…helloooo Burger King.

6. You share (well, maybe overshare) your updates on bodily functions.

7. They know how to handle your moodiness and attitudes (and still love you no matter what).

8. Your rudest and most vulgar insults are reserved for each other.

9. No one makes you laugh as hard as they do, no matter what kind of day you’re having.

10. They’re the person who you know you can talk to about literally anything, all judgements aside, and you know they’ll be there for you.

11. No one understands you like them or shares the same sense of humor and quirks like they do.

12. At the end of the day, they’re the one person you can turn to for anything, the person who makes you smile bigger than anyone, and the person who sticks with you through thick and thin.

Gif Source 1 

Gif Source 2

Gif Source 3

Gif Source 4

Gif Source 5

Gif Source 6

Gif Source 7

Gif Source 8

Gif Source 9

Gif Source 10

Gif Source 11

Living every day to the fullest and trying to change the world