This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Siena chapter.

As the Holiday Season approaches, don’t forget to do a little shopping for yourself. The drug store may not be your first choice for shopping, but the products are affordable for a college student’s budget.

1. Nivea Crème is a great moisturizer that smells fabulous, and will keep your skin soft as the weather becomes colder. A tin of the cream is one ounce and is only $0.99.

2. Dove Beauty Body Wash, Cool Moisture Cucumber & Green Tea Scent. The cucumber and green tea add a fresh scent to the body wash, and leave your skin feeling and smelling fresh. A bottle of 12 fluid ounces is only $6.29.

3. Maybelline, NY Volume Express Mascara, The Rocket. This mascara lasts through out the day and adds length and volume to your lashes.  The product is 0.3 fluid ounces and only $5.99!

4. Maybelline, Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer. This concealer goes on the skin very smoothly and won’t leave your skin feeling heavy or greasy. The concealer is especially great to cover up the dark circles under your eyes after a long night of studying or partying. The applicator is 0.2 fluid ounces and only $7.99!

5. NYX Extra Creamy Lipstick in the color Taupe Brown is a nice fall lip color to wear everyday and is $3.99.

6. Dove Style + Care Strength and Shine Extra Hold Hairspray. This hairspray will keep your hair looking soft and stylish. A bottle is 9.25 ounces and $3.94.

7. Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Intensely Smooth Leave-in Conditioning Cream is great for keeping your hair moisturized and smooth as the weather starts to become colder. The cream can be applied when hair is either wet or dry, and will keep your hair looking sleek throughout the day and night. A bottle of 10.2 fluid ounces is only $2.99.

8. St. Ives Blackhead Clearing Scrub Green Tea helps to remove dirt from the pores on your skin and treats acne. A bottle of six ounces is $4.29.

9. Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask is an awesome deep conditioner that will leave your hair feeling soft days after the treatment. A six ounce tub is $6.29.

10. Johnson’s baby lotion is not only for babies. The lotion will keep your skin feeling soft for hours after application. A bottle of 27 ounces is only $4.99. 

Nora Gleason is a Siena College Class of 2016 alumna. She studied Creative Arts during her time at Siena.