Anthony Yanez ’12

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SHSU chapter.

Major: Mass Communications

Q: What is your favorite hobby?
A:My favorite hobbies are just hanging out with friends, joking and having fun, eating, and talking about shoes, sports, music, and clothes.

Q: What do you look for in a potential girlfriend?
A: What I look for in a girlfriend is that she’s up for a good time, funny, pretty, goal-oriented, and easy to get along with.

Q: What’s the weirdest present you have ever gotten for Christmas?
A: The weirdest present I’ve gotten for Christmas would be just stuff that is completely different from what I like, especially from my grandpa. I usually just ask for money, if anything, but he always gets me weird clothes and cheap cologne, haha.

Q: What’s your favorite food?
A: HOOTERS!!!

Q: Which celebrity do you wish you could kiss?
A: The one celeb I wish I could kiss would be Amber Rose.

Q: Since Huntsville is pretty boring, what’s your favorite thing to do here?
A: My favorite thing to do in Huntsville is just hang out with friends and see what we get into.

Q: What kind of movies do you like?
A: A lot of comedies! Some action, no horror/scary movies. Animated movies are pretty cool, too.

Q: What would you consider the perfect date?
A: The perfect date would be that I look good and my date looks good. We’d go and eat a great meal, we’d do something fun, and we’d talk and just have a good time!

Lauren Hall is a senior English major at Sam Houston State University, minoring in Secondary Education. She considers herself a typical Southern girl, having grown up in the small town of Teague, Texas (pop. 4,500). When she's not busy with school work, Lauren is probably spending time with her large family, her twin sister, and her five best friends, who she has been friends with since preschool. She loves to read, cook, travel, and spend time at her family's lakehouse and at church. After graduation, Lauren plans on getting a job teaching high school English and journalism. She plans to start on her Master's degree as soon as possible, and hopes to eventually teach at the college level.