Why We’re Obsessed With “Famous in Love” (And You Should Be Too)

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ship chapter.

“Famous in Love” is the newest Freeform show to grace our TVs, and for good reason; it’s our latest obsession! If you don’t know what I’m talking about, “Famous in Love” stars Bella Thorne as Paige; an average college student who becomes a famous movie star. The show also stars Carter Jenkins as Rainer; Georgie Flores as Cassandra; and Charlie Depew as Jake. 

The show has a beautiful cast, tales of betrayal, a love triangle and more. It has something that everyone is sure to love, and it’s definitely our newest guilty pleasure! You can even binge the entire season on Freeform’s app. Lets chat about your favorite moments in the season below. 

Nicole is a 2015 graduate from Shippensburg University with a Bachelor's Degree in Interdisciplinary Arts. Her areas of study include: communication journalism, music, and creative writing. She is currently living in North Carolina with her boyfriend, who is a second lieutenant in the United States Army. Nicole is a fashionista with a love for coffee, sweet tea, and puppies.
Cat enthusiast. Traveler. Aspiring PR professional.