This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ship chapter.

Why Can’t Girls Do Anything Right?!

Ladies, if you haven’t noticed … it’s hard to be us! You can’t like anything anymore without being judged/ridiculed/made fun of. If you like or are interested in literally anything, there is some way someone can make fun of you. Have you seen the pictures of girls getting made fun of for wearing sandals or gladiators show up on ShipSnaps? Have you felt embarrassed when ordering a PSL at Starbucks? Have you felt judged when you wanted to wear your $150 Uggs on a crisp fall day? Then you know what I’m talking about. And if you don’t know what I mean, read this tumblr post because I guarantee, every single girl ever can relate to this.

So what’s a girl to do about all this judgment and all these stereotypes we face each day? Well, if you want my advice… DO WHATEVER YOU WANT. Because at the end of the day, people are going to judge you for anything you do, good, bad, ugly, pretty, right or wrong. So girls, drink your coffee, wear your makeup and believe in yourself!

I'm Nicole! Nikki, Nic, anything you want to call me really. I'm from south-eastern Pennsylvania and I love life and beauty. Whenever I'm not writing or taking pictures for my blogs or social media accounts, you can find me (hopefully) at the beach surfing, traveling, making new friends and seeing new places. I'm in love with people I've never met and places I've never been to. I am currently a Senior (!!!) at Shippensburg University, majoring in Communications Journalism (focusing in Public Relations) and minoring in Psychology. I would love to work for a PR firm with advertising, event planning and perhaps a chance to travel. Thanks for reading!! - Nicole