This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ship chapter.

Ship Campus Cutie: Nate Sanders

By: Ali Mowers

Name: Nathaniel Miles Clifford Sanders aka “Nate”

Major: Accounting and Management Information Systems

Year: Senior

Hometown: Brodheadsville, PA

Favorite Thing About Your Major: versatility

Involved in Any Clubs:

-Phi Sigma Pi National Honor Fraternity

-Shippensburg Boxing Club

-Shippensburg Jiu-Jitsu Club

-Students for Environmental Action and Sustainability (SEAS)

Single or Taken? “SINGLE AF!”

Idea of the perfect date: Dinner and a movie and deep conversation

Something Most People Don’t Know About You: Nate: “I like poetry, like Nikki Giovanni and Saul Williams.”

3 Qualities of Your Dream Girl:

-knows herself

-down to earth

-open-minded

Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: “Vanilla, but when I got to Coldstone I enjoy the Birthday Cake Remix. BAE.”

Do You Play Sports: Yes, boxing and Jiu-Jitsu

Favorite Thing About Ship: “The amount of organizations here to get involved in.”

Favorite Band or Artist: Tupac, Stevie Wonders, Miles Davis

Favorite Place You’ve Visited: “Hawaii – I went four years ago and it was the only time my family could get together in awhile because we were all in different places in life.”

Chick Flicks or Horror Movie: Horror

Big Spoon or Little Spoon: “It depends on the mood. Sometimes you wanna be cuddled and sometimes you don’t. I don’t believe in roles.”

Biggest Pet Peeve: “To be honest I hate it when people tell me I talk white.”

Biggest Fear: heights

Secret Crush: “Lexy Hess – but it’s not really a secret. She has really blue eyes.”

Favorite TV Show: “I don’t watch a lot of TV, but I like to watch Days in Revolt hosted by Chris Hedges and Empire Files hosted by Abbey Martin.”

Dogs or Cats: “Dogs, because cats are assholes.”

Favorite Class: “Into to Philosophy – I like to think.”

Nike or Adidas: Nike

3 Words to Describe Yourself:

-compassionate

-intelligent

-dedicated

Hello everyone! My name is Ali Mowers and I am a junior at Shippensburg University. I am currently studying Communication/Journalism with a minor in French. My future career goal includes working in Travel & Tourism Public Relations so I can share my love of arts, culture and adventure with the rest of the world! Some of my favorite things include art museums, trying new food, my friends, and the Pittsburgh Steelers. I am so excited to learn more about my career path and myself this school year, and I think HerCampus is an excellent opportunity to do just that. The future is a nerve-racking and exciting thought, but I can’t wait for what is to come!
I'm Nicole! Nikki, Nic, anything you want to call me really. I'm from south-eastern Pennsylvania and I love life and beauty. Whenever I'm not writing or taking pictures for my blogs or social media accounts, you can find me (hopefully) at the beach surfing, traveling, making new friends and seeing new places. I'm in love with people I've never met and places I've never been to. I am currently a Senior (!!!) at Shippensburg University, majoring in Communications Journalism (focusing in Public Relations) and minoring in Psychology. I would love to work for a PR firm with advertising, event planning and perhaps a chance to travel. Thanks for reading!! - Nicole