Ship Campus Cutie: Hunter Wolfe

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ship chapter.

Name: Hunter Wolfe

Major: Communication/Journalism

Minor: Art

Year: Junior

Hometown: Spring Grove, Pennsylvania

Favorite Thing About Your Major: “I really love how hands on it is.  I’m more of a creative person, so I like to be able to put my skills to the test.”

Involved in Any Clubs: Phi Sigma Pi National Honor Fraternity, Shippensburg University Foundation, Orientation leader for new student orientation

Single or Taken? Single

Idea of the perfect date: “They would put a picnic blanket down under the stars and tie up a bunch of floating lanterns. We would just enjoy each others company. OR they would recreate “Rooftop Waltz” from High School Musical.”

Something Most People Don’t Know About You: “I’m a super super nerdy Tomb Raider fan I’ll watch just about anyting with Angelina Jolie.”

3 Qualities of Your Dream Girl – or 3 Qualities Your Girlfriend Has That You Like:  “Dream guy actually…”

1.charismatic and a lot of outward energy

2.caring and very aware of people’s feelings

3. a go-getter

Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Andes Mint Chocolate Chip

Do You Play Sports: (If Yes, Which Sports?) “Competitive TV binge watching, but I think I’m pretty good at volleyball.”

Favorite Thing About Ship: “I really love just about everything, but if I had to pick something it’s that there are so many ways to meet new people. I love getting to know people and it’s really important to me.”

Favorite Band or Artist: Bastille

Favorite Place You’ve Visited: “It’s a tie between Hawaii and LA. They both have the same kind of people – they’re all so relaxed.”

Chick Flicks or Horror Movie: Chick Flicks

(The Last Holiday, Monster in Law, and The Devil Wears Prada are some of his favorites.)

Big Spoon or Little Spoon: Little Spoon “Everyone wants to be cuddled sometimes.”

Biggest Pet Peeve: “I have a list – get ready.”

1.Cats

2.When people don’t recycle and the recycling bin is right there

3.When people put the toilet paper roll on the wrong way

4. When people leave their dishes out

5. When people don’t throw their empty boxes of Tasty Cakes away. “I hate reaching inside one and there isn’t anything there.”

Biggest Fear: Being alone or ending up alone

Secret Crush: Grant Gustin from The Flash

Favorite TV Show: Lost

Dogs or Cats: Dogs

Favorite Class: Media Writing

Nike or Adidas: Nike

3 Words to Describe Yourself:

1. Positive
  2. Ambitious
  3. Interpersonal
Hello everyone! My name is Ali Mowers and I am a junior at Shippensburg University. I am currently studying Communication/Journalism with a minor in French. My future career goal includes working in Travel & Tourism Public Relations so I can share my love of arts, culture and adventure with the rest of the world! Some of my favorite things include art museums, trying new food, my friends, and the Pittsburgh Steelers. I am so excited to learn more about my career path and myself this school year, and I think HerCampus is an excellent opportunity to do just that. The future is a nerve-racking and exciting thought, but I can’t wait for what is to come!
I'm Nicole! Nikki, Nic, anything you want to call me really. I'm from south-eastern Pennsylvania and I love life and beauty. Whenever I'm not writing or taking pictures for my blogs or social media accounts, you can find me (hopefully) at the beach surfing, traveling, making new friends and seeing new places. I'm in love with people I've never met and places I've never been to. I am currently a Senior (!!!) at Shippensburg University, majoring in Communications Journalism (focusing in Public Relations) and minoring in Psychology. I would love to work for a PR firm with advertising, event planning and perhaps a chance to travel. Thanks for reading!! - Nicole