The Renaissance Faire

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ship chapter.

The Renaissance Faire

Good day goodly gents! Art thou seeking adventure, entertainment, a good time? You are!? Hazzah!! Go to the Renaissance Faire immediately or the queen shall have your head. It be only open the 17th-18th, and 24th-25th of October. After that, from October 31st to November 15th is Poe “Evermore.” Therest be a discount to thee whom show their school ID’s. Tis a grand and festive time! Good morrow and fare thee well!

*Pictures are from Google*

I am a sophomore in college and am majoring in Comm/Journ. I love writing, making art, playing the piano, and listening to music! I want to some day write for a magazine or newspaper. My ultimate goal is to work for "Rolling Stones" magazine!
I'm Nicole! Nikki, Nic, anything you want to call me really. I'm from south-eastern Pennsylvania and I love life and beauty. Whenever I'm not writing or taking pictures for my blogs or social media accounts, you can find me (hopefully) at the beach surfing, traveling, making new friends and seeing new places. I'm in love with people I've never met and places I've never been to. I am currently a Senior (!!!) at Shippensburg University, majoring in Communications Journalism (focusing in Public Relations) and minoring in Psychology. I would love to work for a PR firm with advertising, event planning and perhaps a chance to travel. Thanks for reading!! - Nicole