Q&A With Campus Cutie and Homecoming King Brandon Bord

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ship chapter.

Name: Brandon BordZodiac Sign: AriesHometown: Lebanon, PAMajor: Business ManagementRelationship Status: Taken

HC: What are you involved with on campus?BB: I currently serve as the President as Kappa Sigma, Vice President of the Interfraternity Council, 3RD Platoon Leader of Army ROTC, Shippensburg Homecoming King, and a member of the Adventure Club and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Club.

HC: Describe yourself in 3 words.BB: Outgoing, kind, and supportive.

HC: What do you like to do for fun?BB: I like to workout, hang out with my fraternity brothers, play video games, and read.

HC: What is something most people don’t know about you?BB: It is my dream to become a general in the Army one day.

HC: What made you want to run for Homecoming King?BB: I really wanted to raise money for a philanthropy and I liked helping others, and I thought The Boys and Girls Club was a great cause.

HC: How did you feel when you won Homecoming King?BB: I was surprised because I didn’t even think that I would make runner-up, and when they called runner-up and it wasn’t me it took a few seconds to register that I won, and then I got the biggest smile on my face and it hit me.

Victoria Perouty is a Senior Communication/Journalism major with an emphasis in Public Relations and concentration in Theater. She is an active member of Her Campus Ship, Alpha Phi, and PRSSA. In her free time she likes to shop at Target, craft, and play with puppies at the pet store. 
Sarah is the founding editor of Her Campus Ship. She graduated in May 2015 with a B.A. in communication/journalism and a minor in international studies. During her undergrad career she completed a fashion internship at Girls' Life magazine and an editorial internship at Redbook magazine. After graduation, she is headed to Istanbul and Venice to write about food and culture as an intern in iei Media's foreign reporting program. Upon returning to the states, she plans on pursuing a career in publishing.