Post Apple Event Recap: Rose Gold and MORE!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ship chapter.

Apple’s Latest Gadgets

When you walk around campus here at Ship, you almost see all-apple-everything. MacBooks, iPads, and of course iPhones are all over! On September 9, 2015, Apple Inc. held its annual September event. Showing off all of the latest and greatest Apple products! These could make great birthday or holiday gifts (be sure to add them to your wish list!). Here is the list of all the AMAZING products Apple has released!

iPad Pro

Photo courtesy of Apple Inc.

Don’t let the picture fool you, this thing is HUGE! After months and months of rumors and speculations, Apple unveiled this incredibly light, (as Apple continues to remind us) 12.9 inch iPad. This could possibly replace your laptop if you buy the additionall accessories like the Smart Keyboard or the Apple Pencil, (yup, the Apple Pencil). Starting at $799, this mega-tablet will be available in the US sometime in November.

Apple TV

Photo courtesy of Apple Inc.

Apple is trying to take over the television, streaming, and gaming industry with the new Apple TV. This new TV now includes Siri, and is all-about-apps. With a new interface and new interactive features, this will definitely be a best-seller for the holiday season. Starting at $149, you can kick your cable box to the curb with this new toy.

iPhone 6s and 6s Plus

Following tradition, Apple announced it’s newest iPhones, the iPhone 6s and 6s Plus. These new phones have features that no iPhone has seen before. The first 3D touch, where the harder you press, the more interactive the phone becomes. They camera has finally been upgraded to 12 megapixels and Apple has introduced Live Photos, which turns your still photo into a GIF, and as you can see, Apple has added a new color to the lineup, ROSE GOLD!

As you can see there are some pretty impressive addiions to the Apple family! All of these are sure to be some best-sellers for the holiday season! Which one (or ones) will you be adding to your wish list?!

Shaliyah

I'm Nicole! Nikki, Nic, anything you want to call me really. I'm from south-eastern Pennsylvania and I love life and beauty. Whenever I'm not writing or taking pictures for my blogs or social media accounts, you can find me (hopefully) at the beach surfing, traveling, making new friends and seeing new places. I'm in love with people I've never met and places I've never been to. I am currently a Senior (!!!) at Shippensburg University, majoring in Communications Journalism (focusing in Public Relations) and minoring in Psychology. I would love to work for a PR firm with advertising, event planning and perhaps a chance to travel. Thanks for reading!! - Nicole