Good Things Come in Small Packages With This Campus Cutie

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ship chapter.

Name: Zac DavisGraduation date:  May 2014Hometown: Bethlehem, PaMajor: Communication/Journalism, print media emphasisConcentration: Computer ScienceRelationship Status: In a relationship

HC: What words would you use to describe yourself?ZD: I’m funny, caring and very sarcastic.

HC: What are some of your extracurricular activities?ZD: I’m the chief copy editor at The Slate, editor-in-chief of Spawnfirst.com, I play intramural sports and work at Sheetz.

HC: What’s your favorite thing about being in a relationship?ZD: Always having someone to turn to.

HC: Who are your celebrity crushes?ZD: Jennifer Garner, Zooey Deschanel, Hayden Pennetierre and Taylor Swift.

HC: What’s something most people don’t know about you?ZD: I went to four high schools, but never got kicked out of one.

HC: Favorite class and professor at Ship?ZD: Digital Journalism and Dr. Drager. I love Drager’s crazy stories.

HC: What do you find attractive in a woman?
ZD: Personality, sense of humor and chemistry.                                      

HC: Describe your perfect date.ZD: Romantic dinner and a movie.

HC: What turns you off?ZD: Girls with no self-respect.

HC: Plans for after graduation?ZD: Moving back to Bethlehem, in search of a full-time writing job while working for SpawnFirst.com.

Sarah is the founding editor of Her Campus Ship. She graduated in May 2015 with a B.A. in communication/journalism and a minor in international studies. During her undergrad career she completed a fashion internship at Girls' Life magazine and an editorial internship at Redbook magazine. After graduation, she is headed to Istanbul and Venice to write about food and culture as an intern in iei Media's foreign reporting program. Upon returning to the states, she plans on pursuing a career in publishing.