Fight Hard Not to Fall in Love With This Campus Cutie Who is Fighting For His Country!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ship chapter.

Campus Cutie: Sam Soliday  

Home Town: Annville, PA

Single or Taken?  – If taken, for how long? Taken, for about a year now.

Major: Geo-environmental Science

Other activities you participate in on campus? Shippensburg University’s Men’s varsity soccer, Adventure club and ROTC.

Why did you join ROTC? It will give me a 4-year scholarship, and because I love mycountry.

What do you plan to do after college? I would like to be commissioned as a 2nd Lieutenant for the United States Army.

What is your dream job? Active Duty Officer for the Army.

What has been your favorite memory at Ship so far? It was definitely team bonding with my soccer team.

What attracted you to your girlfriend? The friendship turned into something more: something better.

What is your favorite thing to do together? We like to go to music festivals together.

What is your favorite place you’ve ever traveled toand why did you love it? Greece: because it was a beautiful place to have good times.

What is a random fact about you? I like to invest and watch the stock market. Market Watch is the most used app on my phone.

I'm Nicole! Nikki, Nic, anything you want to call me really. I'm from south-eastern Pennsylvania and I love life and beauty. Whenever I'm not writing or taking pictures for my blogs or social media accounts, you can find me (hopefully) at the beach surfing, traveling, making new friends and seeing new places. I'm in love with people I've never met and places I've never been to. I am currently a Senior (!!!) at Shippensburg University, majoring in Communications Journalism (focusing in Public Relations) and minoring in Psychology. I would love to work for a PR firm with advertising, event planning and perhaps a chance to travel. Thanks for reading!! - Nicole