Feast Your Eyes On This QUADRUPLE Major

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ship chapter.

Name: Nickolys HintonZodiac Sign: PiscesHometown: Enola, PAMajors: Business Management, Marketing, Management Information Systems and Communication/JournalismRelationship Status: Single

HC: What are you involved with on campus?NH: WSYC, Student Senate Finance and Budget Committee, Management Information Systems Undergraduate Research Assistant

HC: Describe yourself in 3 words.NH: Quirky, Geek, Spontaneous

HC: What is something most people don’t know about you?NH: I’ve been a special needs baseball coach for 11 years.

HC: What do you find attractive in a woman?NH: Someone who can put up with my ridiculousness and not want to murder me.

HC: What turns you off?NH: Someone who hates being spontaneous. And someone who would not be content with just a chill day, as well as super obsessiveness. Someone who must always be right and can’t take constructive criticism, it would be too much like looking in a mirror from years ago.

HC: Describe your perfect date.NH: Something completely and absolutely ridiculous that I had no idea was going to happen whatsoever.

HC: If you could be any superhero, which one and why?NH: Doctor Strange because MAGIC.

HC: Can you explain your outfit of choice?NH: I’ll start from the ground up. I prefer sandals over shoes because I’ve done contact sports since I was four. I’ve had ice hockey skates, football cleats, I’ve worn some sort of boot for way too many years at this point. Then from there my socks. Back in football and hockey I just wore a lot of socks for compression, warmth and protection.

I never really wore them outside of sports until about a year ago, I got involved in a car accident, my truck got totaled and got both my legs jacked up. My right ankle has got a bad ankle sprain and both my knees have chondromalacia. Socks are the only thing that helps the pain. From there, the shorts. They are way more comfortable than pants, way more pockets than pants. I used to wear just t-shirts and undershirt, but then I got to college and was like I should dress more professionally so I put on polos and undershirts. It’s actually based off a European style I kind of like from a few years back. The blazer, I started that back in high school, again lots of pockets, just kinda of carry around what I want. It’s essentially my mobile “manpurse.” And my hat keeps the wind, rain and sun off my face and it’s kind of comfy.

Sarah is the founding editor of Her Campus Ship. She graduated in May 2015 with a B.A. in communication/journalism and a minor in international studies. During her undergrad career she completed a fashion internship at Girls' Life magazine and an editorial internship at Redbook magazine. After graduation, she is headed to Istanbul and Venice to write about food and culture as an intern in iei Media's foreign reporting program. Upon returning to the states, she plans on pursuing a career in publishing.