Decorate Your Own Cookie

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ship chapter.

Reisner Dining Hall spread the love Friday afternoon with Valentine’s Day D.I.Y. cookie decorating! Did you decorate a cookie? Snap a pic and share it with us on our Twitter or Facebook page!

I am currently a senior attending Shippensburg University where I am a Communication/Journalism major and an English minor. My roommates and I are living our senior year to the fullest and stirring up trouble on campus! I am a realist, a feminist (not the extreme type), a shoe lover, and a beauty blogger. My drink of choice at the bar is cranberry and vodka and it has been said that I am some what of a coffee addict. I love writing and photography and was able to put these talents to use at my internship this past summer with Susquehanna Style Magazine. I am also the Editor-in-Chief of my campus's student run newspaper, The Slate. All in all, I love fun times, friends and fashion. Let me know what you think of my articles! Much love, XOXO
Sarah is the founding editor of Her Campus Ship. She graduated in May 2015 with a B.A. in communication/journalism and a minor in international studies. During her undergrad career she completed a fashion internship at Girls' Life magazine and an editorial internship at Redbook magazine. After graduation, she is headed to Istanbul and Venice to write about food and culture as an intern in iei Media's foreign reporting program. Upon returning to the states, she plans on pursuing a career in publishing.