Cupid’s Campus Couple

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ship chapter.

Shelby and MJ:

How many Valentine’s Days have you spent together?

This will be our second Valentine’s Day together!

How did you meet?

We met here at Shippensburg. I saw him out one night and asked a friend what his name was and found him on social media. Not much later we contacted each other and now here we are!

What’s the most unique thing about your relationship?

The most unique thing about our relationship is that no matter how many times we, as a whole, stumble or if one of us stumbles along the way, we are always there to get through it together no matter what. We don’t just give up when times get tough! We’ve pulled through a lot together these past 2 years and I wouldn’t have it any other way!

What’s your favorite memory together?

I have a lot of favorite memories with MJ, but if I had to pick one it would be spending Thanksgiving with him and his family. I got to see where he grew up in Philly and meet some of his childhood friends. It was something I’ll never forget!

What’s your idea of a perfect date?

My idea of a perfect date is grabbing whatever food we’re both in the mood for and just lay around watching movies! I’d rather stay in and be ourselves than get all dressed up and go somewhere fancy!

Cat enthusiast. Traveler. Aspiring PR professional.