Campus Cutie: Dustin Hildebrand

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ship chapter.

Name:

Dustin Hildebrand

Major:

Exercise science

Hometown:

Hanover, PA

What are you plans after college?

I plan on going to graduate school in North Carolina to get a degree in statistics.

Favorite college memory?

When I went to Deleware with the basketball team and stayed the weekend there, I enjoyed New Years Eve away from school with them.

What do you like to do in your spare time?

I like to play basketball and go on runs.

What would a perfect weekend of your choice consist of?

Going to the beach and chilling all day and then doing whatever I please is a perfect weekend.

What was life like before college?

I was kind of a quiet kid who tried to do my own thing all the time, but college has brought the real person out of me.

Where do you see yourself after college?

I want to be working for a college basketball team or professional team in the front office, or coaching.

Pet peeves?

People who apologize after everything and biting nails are my pet peeves.

What’s your favorite tv show?

Family Guy

My name is Marissa Campolong and I attend Shippensburg University of Pennsylvania. I am majoring in communications and journalism and my minor is political science. I am from originally from Gettysburg Pa.
Anna Seils is currently an English major at Shippensburg University with a minor in Communication/Journalism. She is a campus correspondent for the Shippensburg University chapter of My Campus, head editor of the Ship Life section of The Slate and is an intern for a Gettysburg area magazine. She hopes to pursue a career in publishing.