This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ship chapter.

Name: Austin Stoltzfus

Academic Year: Freshman

Major: Communication/ Journalism, emphasis in print media

Relationship Status: Single

Describe yourself in three words: Happy, chill, goofy

Idea of a perfect date: Sipping fruity drinks in a tropical, beachy paradise

Favorite band or artist: The Offspring

Favorite TV show: “It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia”

Favorite class at SU: Media Writing

Something most people don’t know about you: I’m actually not in ROTC, I’m in the National Guard

Proudest accomplishment: Getting awards at basic training, like a leadership award

If you could be a superhero, which one would you be and why?: Deadpool

What are you involved with on campus?: The Slate and intramural sports, I play softball and hockey

Chick flicks or horror movies?: Horror movies, favorite is “Insidious”

What is your favorite SU memory: The summer block party

What do you look for in a significant other?: Easygoing and short, height is a thing for me because I’m short

Who is your celebrity crush?: It’s a tie between Emma Watson and Demi Lovato

If you were a food, what would you be?: Crab legs, because I want people to work for me.

Hello! My name is Amanda Mehall and I am a junior at Shippensburg University. My major is communication/journalism with a concentration in print media and I'm minoring in psychology. I'm from northeast Pennsylvania, but I hope to move to New York, hopefully Brooklyn, after I get my degree. I love animals, especially ferrets, makeup, shopping, reading, hiking and watching Netflix. I don't really know what exactly I want to do after graduation, so I'm hoping my experience with HerCampus will guide me somewhere in the right direction. I hope to travel around the country, or even the world, in the future though and drive a truck.
Cat enthusiast. Traveler. Aspiring PR professional.